Excursion from Marrakesh to Ourika Valley Waterfalls:
Enjoy a day trip to the Ourika Valley from Marrakech, for an escape from the bustling city and an introduction to the High Atlas Mountains. The Ourika Valley, a beautiful Atlas village located just 36 km from Marrakech and considered one of the favorite destinations of local and foreign tourists for its magnificent landscapes. Discover this region with our private excursion and enjoy the VIP treatment. Your own driver guide, fully qualified and accredited, will allow you to discover the Ourika Valley in the best possible way.
Marrakech to Ourika Valley Excursion Program:
Get close to nature and even closer to understanding and enjoying the ancient Berber way of life. You’ll leave the hustle and bustle of Marrakech behind in a brand new air-conditioned minivan or 4WD. During this 8-hour tour, you’ll visit lush, green valleys in the Atlas Mountains, see waterfalls, and experience Berber living with a home visit.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Marrakesh, Morocco|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at 8:30 AM for a prompt departure at 9:00.|
Excursion from Marrakesh to Ourika Valley program:
Duration: 1 Day.
Destination: Ourika Valley & Atlas Mountains.
Best Season: All year-round.
Transportation: Private Vehicle.
Group Size: Min 2 person, Maximum 26.
- 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking.
- You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations.
- Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended, or modified as you wish.
- Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation.
Day Trip to the Ourika Valley from Marrakech Highlights:
- Atlas mountains.
- Ourika Valley and Berber villages.
- Setti Fatma 7 waterfalls.
- free visit to an Argan oil cooperative.
- See Berber villages and get a glimpse of local life
- Receive insights from a knowledgeable local guide
- Enjoy panoramic views.