Day trip from Marrakech to 3 Valleys in the Atlas Mountains
This day trip to the Atlas Mountains from Marrakech is the best opportunity to get out of the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy the wild nature and discovery of Berber villages. You will take the advantage to meet local Berbers and explore their culture and lifestyle. This day trip to the Atlas Mountains is the most appreciated by our guests’ thanks to the virgin course followed throughout the day. They are suitable for all members of your family or group of friends.
3 Valley Day Excursion visiting Berber villages and park national Toubkal. Your guide speaks English, and he will take you on a 3-hour walk visiting also waterfalls, traditional Berber villages made of adobe and stone in Oukaimeden Valley, and make you marvel at the fruit orchards of Asni Valley. Discover more captivating scenery by continuing on to beautiful Takerkoust Lake and the limestone Kik Plateau.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Marrakesh, Morocco|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at 8:30 AM for a prompt departure at 9:00.|
Private Day Trip from Marrakech to 3 Valleys program:
Duration: 1 Day.
Destination: Berber Villages & Atlas Mountains Valleys.
Best Season: All year-round.
Transportation: Private Vehicle.
Group Size: Min 2 person, Maximum 50.
- 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking.
- You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations.
- Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended, or modified as you wish.
- Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation.
MARRAKECH TO 3 VALLEYS EXCURSION Highlights:
- Travel to the mountain village and the 3 valleys
- Discover the stark, beautiful scenery of the High Atlas
- Enjoy a traditional meal in a Berber home.
- Visit a weekly Berber market ( Asni Market on Saturdays )
- See Berber villages and get a glimpse of local life
- Receive insights from a knowledgeable local guide
- Enjoy panoramic views.
Hamid was an amazing guide. He shared so much local knowledge with us the whole trip, showed us so many amazing viewpoints and scheduled so many enriching experiences within the tour. The price is very good for how amazing the experience was.