Imlil Day Trips from Marrakech: take an alternate visit from Marrakech and appreciating the entire road trip to the high chartbook mountains, including visiting ladies argan and souk week after week market with a choice to riding a donkey in Imlil valley. find the cascades and Berber towns hile among towns and Toubkal public park, with a nearby guide who is welcoming you to his neighborhood house with his family for a unique Berber lunch with finding out about Berber way of life.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Marrakesh, Morocco|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at 8:30 AM for a prompt departure at 9:00.|
Marrakech to the atlas mountains day trip Highlights program:
Duration: 1 Day.
Destination: Imlil & Atlas Mountains.
Best Season: All year-round.
Transportation: Private Vehicle.
Group Size: Min 2 person, Maximum 26.
- 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking.
- You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations.
- Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended, or modified as you wish.
- Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation.
Imlil Valley and Atlas Mountains Day Trip from Marrakesh Highlights:
- Explore the Imlil Valley and more Berber villages.
- Discover the traditional Berber way of life and the high atlas mountains.
- Easy way to see the Atlas and Berber life, with a local guide
- Get orange juice in waterfalls in Imlil village.
- Experience 30 minutes of camel ride during the tour
- Hike to Armed village located in the heart of Toubkal National Park.
- Enjoy a Berber Tagine served at a host Berber circle at a local house.
- Optional to ride Mule
- learn more concerning Berber life with 4 valley
We had a fantastic day in Imlil, a short drive into the mountains from Marrakech.
I had contacted Morocco Travel Guide, the day before to see if there was any way we could do a day trip and Hamid made it happen and tailored the day to exactly what we were looking for. We spend the day hiking through Imlil, looking out over the valley and the Atlas mountains, it was beautiful! Our guide who took us on the hike was the best and even invited us into his home for tea and lunch in Berber family which was so appreciated! We had a delicious lunch at the end of our hike which was one of the best meals we had while in Morocco and then headed back to the city. It was a perfect way to escape from the city, view the beautiful mountains while not spending the entire day in the car.
Thank you Morocco Travel Guide! A very professional, well organized company.