Mount Toubkal Trek 2 Days With Guided Trek – High Atlas Trek in 2 Days
2-DAY TOUBKAL CLIMB FROM MARRAKECH TO EXPLORE ATLAS MOUNTAINS WITH LOCAL GUIDES CLIMB THE AMAZING MT. The Djebel Toubkal is certainly the most famous of all the « 4167 » of the Atlas. The title of the highest summit of Northern Africa and its easy access from Marrakech make it a destination of choice for this branch that is decisively « mountain ».
Indeed, climbing in two days the « mountain of the mountains » is what this trip offers to those who love nature and effort. The reward will be the magnificent view of the summit (4167 m) on the high chain of the Moroccan Atlas, the plain of Marrakech in the north and, in the south, the distant Sahara faded by the heat mists.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Marrakech Morocco|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please be ready at 8:30 AM for a prompt departure at 8:45 AM.|
This Marrakech trekking tour itinerary is only suggested, so if you have different travel plans, ideas, please contact us by email or phone and we organize your custom Marrakech to Toubkal and Atlas mountains tour.
COST FOR THIS TREK:
All our holidays are tailor-made so the ultimate cost of each trek is based upon:
- The number of people in your group
- Where you are starting from and to where you wish to travel at the end of the hike;
- Whether you are including any accommodation (e.g. in Imlil or Marrakech)
- Extras such as WC tent, etc.
MEALS ARE NORMALLY:
- Breakfast – tea, coffee, milk, bread, butter, jam, cheese plus porridge in the winter and cereal in summer.
- Picnic lunch – fresh Moroccan salad, cheese, slicing sausage, tinned tuna fish and sardines, bread, fruit, mint tea.
- Dinner – Tajine (chicken or mutton with vegetables), spaghetti, couscous (main courses rotate depending on the duration of the trek), bread, coffee, tea, cake, fruit.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Good walking boots and socks / good trainers for valley treks
- Personnel First-aid Kit
- 3 to 4 season sleeping bag ( winter) or light Sleeping bag ( Summer)
- Crampons, Ice axes, and Gaiters for Winter treks ( Nov to April )
- Lightweight waterproof over-trousers / rain-pants
- Water bottle or camelback (recommended)
- Soft-sided bag (50-80 liters)
- Lightweight daypack
- Torch and batteries
- Towel & all personal toiletries
Most of that types of equipment can be rented locally from our equipment shop in Imlil:
- Walking boots
Ice Axe :
- Sleeping bags
- Rain Jackets
- Walking Poles
There’s no better way to engage culturally in a foreign land than at the ground level with Morocco Travel Guide well-planned events and local guides; it feels more authentic.