6 Day Atlas Valleys Trek and the Sahara Desert Tour is a challenge to Visit Toubkal Valleys 2160m in 6 days and crossing the Atlas Mountain to the southern flanks to Desert all through, flourishing high valleys around the roof of Africa to some of the most contrasting and varied landscapes of Southeastern, impressive canyons and Kasbahs.
6 Days Trek in High Atlas Mountains and Sahara Desert Tours From Marrakech combines, the tour of Berber villages trek in the High Atlas mountain and the Sahara desert tour. This amazing combined tour includes the visits to remote villages, valleys, and Toubkal summit the kasbahs, palaces, Camel ride through the sand dunes desert, night at the nomadic tents, and Atlas Mountains trek of Tichka pass.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Marrakesh Morocco|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at 7:45 AM for a prompt departure at 8:00 AM.|
6 Days Atlas Hiking and Desert Highlights:
Duration: 6 Days.
Destination: from Marrakech to atlas trek and Merzouga desert tour.
Best Season: All year-round.
Transportation: Private Vehicle.
Group Size: 1 person, Maximum 30.
- 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking.
- You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations.
- Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended, or modified as you wish.
- Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation.
This Marrakech private tour itinerary is only suggested, so if you have different travel plans, ideas, please contact us by email or phone and we organize your custom Marrakech to desert tour.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Personnel First-aid Kit.
- Water bottle.
- Soft-sided bag.
- Towel & all personal toiletries.
- Good walking boots and socks.
- Trekking pants.
- Lightweight waterproof over-trousers / rain-pants.
- Underwear / Long johns / T-shirts.
- waterproof jacket.