Start your trekking to Atlas Mountains from Marrakesh. Our private driver picks up you from your hotel in Marrakesh and drives you to the high Atlas Mountains for a best 3 days Trek in Morocco. A drop of will be at the center of Imlil and will trek pass to the wonderful villages of Tizi Tamatert for refreshments and will be passing the high altitude-based village of Tamatert allowing picturesque views before moving along to the more traditional village Tacheddirt where you will be staying overnight at a nice lodge. This excursion includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please be ready at 7:30 AM for a prompt departure at 7:45 AM|
3 Day Atlas Mountains and Berber Villages Trek from Marrakech:
Duration: 3 Days.
Destination: High Atlas mountains.
Best Season: All year-round.
Transportation: Private Vehicle.
Group Size: Min 2 person, Maximum 50.
- 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking.
- You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations.
- Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended, or modified as you wish.
- Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation.
- The option of lodging with a Berber family for a night. By choosing rural tourism, you support the local economy, by generating incomes for the inhabitants
This itinerary is only suggested, so if you have different travel plans, ideas, please contact us by email or phone and we organize your custom Marrakech to Toubkal and Atlas mountains tour.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Personnel First-aid Kit.
- Water bottle.
- Soft-sided bag.
- Towel & all personal toiletries.
- Good walking boots and socks.
- Trekking pants.
- Lightweight waterproof over-trousers / rain-pants.
- Underwear / Long johns / T-shirts.
- waterproof jacket.