Explore Marrakech and Trek in the Atlas Mountains with Essaouira 6 Days
An ideal parity of culture, experience, and unwinding, this 6-day schedule highlights features of the royal city of Marrakech, remembering climbing for the lower regions of the High Atlas Mountains and unwinding in the beachfront town of Essaouira. You’ll wander extraordinary souks in old medinas, find out about customary food, and offer a dinner with a neighborhood Berber family. Investigate exceptionally old seafront strongholds and visit an argan tree helpful where you can get familiar with the oil extraction while viewing the goats brush up in the branches.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Marrakesh Morocco|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at 7:45 AM for a prompt departure at 8:00 AM.|
6 Days Trip Marrakech Atlas Mountains Trek and Essaouira Program:
Duration: 6 Days.
Destination: from Marrakech to Atlas mountains and Essaouira.
Best Season: All year-round.
Transportation: Private Vehicle.
Group Size: 1 person, Maximum 30.
6 Days Trip from Marrakech Highlights:
- Watch dancers, henna artists, and acrobats in lively Jemaa el-Fna Square
- Hike the High Atlas foothills amid the stunning beauty in the Amizmiz Valley
- Break bread with a Berber family and experience local traditions and hospitality
- Climb ramparts overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and taste fresh seafood in laid-back Essaouira
- Visit an argan tree cooperative and learn about the oil extraction process
- 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking.
- You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations.
- Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended, or modified as you wish.
- Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation.
This Marrakech and Trek in the Atlas Mountains with Essaouira 6 Days itinerary is only suggested, so if you have different travel plans, ideas, please contact us by email or phone and we organize your custom Marrakech to desert tour.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Personnel First-aid Kit.
- Water bottle.
- Soft-sided bag.
- Towel & all personal toiletries.
- Good walking boots and socks.
- Trekking pants.
- Lightweight waterproof over-trousers / rain-pants.
- Underwear / Long johns / T-shirts.
- waterproof jacket.
If I had to pick one word to describe my trip to Morocco it would be amazing. A large part of this is due to our tour guide Hamid and driver Abdellatif. They went above and beyond in every aspect. From the start of the trip Hamid was waiting for me at the airport even after my flight was delayed. This level of service remained throughout the entire trip. He was always available to answer questions, provide tips, translate, and everything in-between. They took us to restaurants that they normally go to which provided us with local food and atmosphere. Even when driving in the bus the tour did not stop. Hamid would play local music and share stories to help us feel immersed. On one particular day we even made a stop along the way to meet a nomad family (which was not part of the tour). This is just another example of them going above and beyond to help us leave with a deeper understanding of the culture. This trip would not have been nearly as informative, cultural, and fun were it not for Hamid and Abdellatif. To top it all off I felt completely safe throughout the trip both while on and off the buss.