Ouzoud Waterfalls Private Excursion from Marrakech. Visit the highest waterfalls in Morocco, located in the village of Tanagmelt of Azilal in the Atlas Mountains. Pass through several Berber villages and enjoy a traditional lunch. Take in the breathtaking scenery and meet the local wildlife and monkeys. Discover a series of cascading falls in the heart of the Grand Atlas on a full-day trip to Ouzoud Waterfalls from Marrakech. Leave the city behind for a landscape of olive orchards and red cliffs, pause for mint tea at a scenic natural bridge, and spot monkeys playing at the edge of the falls. Enjoy time to hike and have lunch before returning from Ouzoud Waterfalls to Marrakech.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Marrakesh, Morocco|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at 8:30 AM for a prompt departure at 9:00.|
Marrakesh Day Trip to Ouzoud program:
Duration: 1 Day.
Destination: Ouzoud waterfalls.
Best Season: All year-round.
Transportation: Private Vehicle.
Group Size: Min 2 person, Maximum 50.
- 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking.
- You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations.
- Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended, or modified as you wish.
- Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation.
Day Trip to Ouzoud from Marrakech Highlights:
- Visit Ouzoud.
- Full-day waterfall trip.
- Hike by Ouzoud Waterfalls.
- Romantic experience.
- Enjoy panoramic views.