The Atlas Mountains Day Trip to the Atlas Mountains, the most elevated mountain in north Africa, Mount Toubkal extending to 4.165 meters above ocean level. These enormous chains of mountains separated into three sections: the Middle Atlas (north of Beni Mellal), the Anti-Atlas (south of Marrakech to Tafilalet), and the High Atlas Mountains among Marrakech and offer extremely great mountain biking trails, traveling trails, and photography openings. These mountains are the most elevated in the district. The Atlas Mountains have strolls to suit all capacities, yet donkeys are likewise accessible in the towns if riding suits you better than journeying. The Authentic Berber towns offer beautiful Moroccan convenience in the neighborhood conventional houses and there are legitimate aides accessible. The Berber are the first individuals of Morocco who are suffering, cordial and amicable individuals.
Imlil is a little Berber town with an enormous number of inns and cafés. Imlil arranged at about 70km from Marrakech. It’s the last greatest town before the Atlas mountains and it is the beginning purpose of the climbs and journeys to Toubkal or encompassing region.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Marrakesh, Morocco|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at 8:30 AM for a prompt departure at 9:00.|
High Atlas Mountains day trip Program:
Duration: 1 Day.
Destination: Imlil & Atlas Mountains.
Best Season: All year-round.
Transportation: Private Vehicle.
Group Size: Min 2 person, Maximum 26.
- 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking.
- You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations.
- Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended, or modified as you wish.
- Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation.
Atlas Mountains Day Trip Highlights:
- Travel to the mountain village of Imlil on a full-day trip
- Discover the stark, beautiful scenery of the High Atlas
- Mount a mule to climb from Imlil to Aroumd
- Enjoy a traditional meal in a Berber home.
- Visit a weekly Berber market ( Asni Market on Saturdays )
- See Berber villages and get a glimpse of local life
- Receive insights from a knowledgeable local guide