Explore Marrakech and Trek in the Atlas Mountains with Essaouira 6 Days
An ideal parity of culture, experience, and unwinding, this 6-day schedule highlights features of the royal city of Marrakech, remembering climbing for the lower regions of the High Atlas Mountains and unwinding in the beachfront town of Essaouira. You’ll wander extraordinary souks in old medinas, find out about customary food, and offer a dinner with a neighborhood Berber family. Investigate exceptionally old seafront strongholds and visit an argan tree helpful where you can get familiar with the oil extraction while viewing the goats brush up in the branches.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Marrakesh Morocco|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at 7:45 AM for a prompt departure at 8:00 AM.|
6 Days Trip Marrakech Atlas Mountains Trek and Essaouira Program:
Duration: 6 Days.
Destination: from Marrakech to Atlas mountains and Essaouira.
Best Season: All year-round.
Transportation: Private Vehicle.
Group Size: 1 person, Maximum 30.
6 Days Trip from Marrakech Highlights:
- Watch dancers, henna artists, and acrobats in lively Jemaa el-Fna Square
- Hike the High Atlas foothills amid the stunning beauty in the Amizmiz Valley
- Break bread with a Berber family and experience local traditions and hospitality
- Climb ramparts overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and taste fresh seafood in laid-back Essaouira
- Visit an argan tree cooperative and learn about the oil extraction process
- 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking.
- You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations.
- Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended, or modified as you wish.
- Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation.
This Marrakech and Trek in the Atlas Mountains with Essaouira 6 Days itinerary is only suggested, so if you have different travel plans, ideas, please contact us by email or phone and we organize your custom Marrakech to desert tour.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Personnel First-aid Kit.
- Water bottle.
- Soft-sided bag.
- Towel & all personal toiletries.
- Good walking boots and socks.
- Trekking pants.
- Lightweight waterproof over-trousers / rain-pants.
- Underwear / Long johns / T-shirts.
- waterproof jacket.