Our 5 Day Berber Villages Trekking in Morocco combining a short trek to the summit of Mt Toubkal (4167m) and the sensory overload of Marrakech. This Mt Toubkal trek is suitable for inexperienced and experienced trekkers alike and although challenging, it is surprisingly, not too strenuous. As you climb, you will start to see the dramatic landscape unfold until you reach the summit of Mt Toubkal and your ultimate reward; panoramic views across the entire Atlas chain, and on clear days you will also be able to see Marrakech, the Sahara Desert, and the Atlantic Coast. This 5 Day Berber villages trek is ideal for hiking lovers all year-round, our Toubkal Atlas Trekking could be customized to suit your time and budget. Berber Villages Toubkal 5 day hiking.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Marrakesh Morocco|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at 7:45 AM for a prompt departure at 8 AM.|
5 Day Berber Villages Trekking in Morocco Highlights:
Duration: 5 Days.
Destination: from Marrakech to Atlas trek.
Best Season: All year-round.
Transportation: Private Vehicle.
Group Size: 1 person, Maximum 30.
- 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking.
- You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations.
- Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended, or modified as you wish.
- Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation.
This Marrakech private tour itinerary is only suggested, so if you have different travel plans, ideas, please contact us by email or phone and we organize your custom Marrakech to desert tour.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Personnel First-aid Kit.
- Water bottle.
- Soft-sided bag.
- Towel & all personal toiletries.
- Good walking boots and socks.
- Trekking pants.
- Lightweight waterproof over-trousers / rain-pants.
- Underwear / Long johns / T-shirts.
- waterproof jacket.