4 Day Mount Toubkal Guided Trek Atlas Mountain
Djebel Toubkal is the highest mountain in the High Atlas Mountins), with a stunning height of 4,167 meters, this particular peak is the single highest mountain in North Africa. This summit is visible from the neighboring mountains. Our hike to the Toubkal, leads to the discovery of lunar landscapes, through tiny villages hanging on the mountainside, bordered by walnut trees, apple trees, terraced fields. The trail network is pristine throughout the area, making this climb a truly enjoyable experience. The trail will take you through the lands of the Berbers who have a history that pre-dates the arrival of Islam and the Arabs. Walking through the Moroccan Atlas is a wonderful way of exploring the area. If you spend time in Morocco and you are an avid lover of nature or hiking, this trek to Jbel Toubkal’s summit cannot be missed!
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please be ready at 7:45 for a prompt departure at 8:00 AM.|
4 Day Mount Toubkal Guided Trek Highlights:
Duration: 4 Days.
Destination: the Atlas Mountains & Toubkal Mount.
Best Season: All year-round.
Transportation: Private Vehicle.
Group Size: 1 person, Maximum 50.
- 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking.
- You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations.
- Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended, or modified as you wish.
- Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Personnel First-aid Kit.
- Water bottle.
- Soft-sided bag.
- Towel & all personal toiletries.
- Good walking boots and socks.
- Trekking pants.
- Lightweight waterproof over-trousers / rain-pants.
- Underwear / Long johns / T-shirts.
- waterproof jacket.