Private Day trip to Agafay Desert Trip with Camel Ride from Marrakech.
Agafay desert, Lalla Takerkoust lake, the Atlas Mountains, Berber villages and hospitality all make up for a great day tour. If you have 3 days or more, you may wish to consider a tour of the Sahara desert. Located 30 kilometers from Marrakech, referred to in ancient times as the Marrakech Desert, Agafay is an exquisite oasis along which runs the Oued riverbeds with exceptional views across the vast Moroccan wilderness. Agafay Desert day trip is the best escape from Marrakech, where amateurs of outdoor pursuits are captivated by the feeling of freedom to perform their chosen sport as they wish in vast open spaces. A round of “Cross-Golf” (cross country golf, a new and original fun way of learning this sport), mountain bike rides, horse or donkey rides, and camel bivouac treks are a few.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Marrakesh, Morocco|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at 8:30 AM for a prompt departure at 9:00.|
MARRAKECH EXCURSION TO AGAFAY DESERT DAY TRIP PROGRAM:
Duration: 1 Day.
Destination: Agafay Desert.
Best Season: All year-round.
Transportation: Private Vehicle.
Group Size: Min 2 person, Maximum 26.
- 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking.
- You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations.
- Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended, or modified as you wish.
- Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation.
Agafay desert Day Trip from Marrakech Highlights:
- Enjoy panoramic views.
- Beautiful views of the Desert.
- Visit a weekly Berber market.
- See Berber villages
- Have lunch in a Berber family house.