8 days Desert tour from Casablanca – Morocco tours
On the 8 Days desert tour from Casablanca and back to Casablanca, our team will take you to discover and explore the best of Morocco include Imperial cities, The cultural center Fes via Volubilis the most important archaeological site in Morocco, drink tea with Berber nomad in middle of the desert and camel trekking, enjoy the beautiful high Atlas Mountains with Berber villages, centuries-old Kasbahs, Gorges, Grand Canyon, Palm Groves, then to Marrakech with its famous square and medina, also the most beautiful sites of the Middle Atlas.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Casablanca Morocco|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please provide your flight details.|
Morocco 8 Days Desert Tour From Casablanca Highlights:
Duration: 8 Days.
Destination: Casablanca, imperial cities, and the Sahara desert.
Best Season: All year-round.
Transportation: Private Vehicle.
Group Size: 1 person, Maximum 30.
- 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking.
- You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations.
- Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended, or modified as you wish.
- Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation.
This 8 Days Morocco Desert and Imperial Cities Tour from Casablanca itinerary is only suggested, so if you have different travel plans, ideas, please contact us by email or phone and we organize your custom Morocco Tour.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Good walking shoes.
Morocco 8 Days Desert Tour From Casablanca you will explore:
- Rabat the capital of Morocco
- Meknes and Volubilis world heritage sites
- The old Medina of Fes and Marrakech
- Cross the beautiful Atlas Mountains.
- Camel ride in Merzouga Desert
- Visit Todgha Gorges and Dades Gorges
- Visit Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah
- Explore Marrakech Highlights
tony guero –
On the move, but you see a lot on this tour. Our leader was superb�Hamid was personable, knowledgeable, flexible and receptive to suggestions. Hotels was very confortable the potential size of a tour group. We were only 8 travelers, which was great in the van and for moving around easily when together. Having few meals included gave flexibility for those who wanted some independent time and an opportunity in urban areas to stray from the traditional Morocco menu. I feel like I saw most of the top spots and got a feel for the people in both urban and rural settings. All in all satisfied and would travel again with Morocco Travel Guide.