7 Day Tour Imperial Cities of Morocco
Discover some of Casablanca’s splendid places, then drive to find out what beauty the four imperial cities hold within. Behold historical monuments, mausoleums, and the Roman ruins of Volubilis. And travel among other touristic places in Morocco.
Explore the best of Morocco include Imperial cities, The cultural center Fes via Volubilis the most important archaeological site in Morocco, drink tea with Berber nomad in the middle of the desert and camel trekking, enjoy the beautiful high Atlas Mountains with Berber villages, centuries-old Kasbahs, Gorges, Grand Canyon, Palm Groves, then to Marrakech with its famous square and medina, also the most beautiful sites of the Middle Atlas.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Casablanca Morocco|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please be ready at 7:45 for a prompt departure at 8 AM.|
7 Day Tour Imperial Cities of Morocco Highlights:
Duration: 7 Days.
Destination: Casablanca, imperial cities, and the Sahara desert.
Best Season: All year-round.
Transportation: Private Vehicle.
Group Size: 1 person, Maximum 30.
- 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking.
- You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations.
- Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended, or modified as you wish.
- Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation.
This 7 Days Imperial Cities to Desert Tour from Casablanca itinerary is only suggested, so if you have different travel plans, ideas, please contact us by email or phone and we organize your custom Morocco Tour.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Good walking shoes.
Imperial Cities Tour From Casablanca you will explore:
- Rabat the capital of Morocco
- Meknes and Volubilis world heritage sites
- The old Medina of Fes and Marrakech
- Cross the beautiful Atlas Mountains.
- Camel ride in Merzouga Desert
- Visit Todgha Gorges and Dades Gorges
- Visit Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah
- Explore Marrakech Highlights