6 Days Mount Toubkal Trek
This is the ultimate High Atlas trek, a 6-day circular trek in a broad circular route around Mount Toubkal. With a number of spectacular passes, stunning campsites, and of course the summit of Toubkal to contend with, this isn’t a trek for the light-hearted. The rewards are immense though, as you strike out into the wilderness from the relatively populated valleys around Imlil.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Marrakesh Morocco|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at 7:45 AM for a prompt departure at 8:00 AM.|
6 Days Mount Toubkal Trek Highlights:
Duration: 6 Days.
Destination: from Marrakech to the Atlas Mountains.
Best Season: All year-round.
Transportation: Private Vehicle.
Group Size: 1 person, Maximum 30.
Best Time: May to October.
Accommodation: Guesthouses, Tents or Refuge.
Altitude: 1740 meters high.
Altitude: 4167 meters high.
- 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking.
- You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations.
- Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended, or modified as you wish.
- Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation.
This 6-Day Mount Toubkal Ascent and Atlas Valley Trek itinerary are only suggested, so if you have different travel plans, ideas, please contact us by email or phone and we organize your custom Marrakech to desert tour.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Personnel First-aid Kit.
- Water bottle.
- Soft-sided bag.
- Towel & all personal toiletries.
- Good walking boots and socks.
- Trekking pants.
- Lightweight waterproof over-trousers / rain-pants.
- Underwear / Long johns / T-shirts.
- waterproof jacket.