5 Days Morocco Tours and Imperial Cities to investigate Morocco’s urban areas with this 5-day agenda. Including the notable urban communities of Fes, Meknes, Rabat, and Marrakech, just as the slope town of Chefchaouen and the waterfront city of Casablanca. You’ll walk the roads of middle age medinas, shop souks and bazaars, wander old Roman destroys, and wonder about the aesthetic subtleties of Morocco’s best structures.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Fes to Casablanca Morocco|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at 7:45 AM for a prompt departure at 8 AM.|
5 Days Trip to Morocco Program:
Duration: 5 Days.
Destination: imperial cities and Chefchaouen.
Best Season: All year-round.
Transportation: Private Vehicle.
Group Size: 1 person, Maximum 30.
5 Days Morocco Tours and Imperial Cities Highlights
- Explore ruins of the Roman Empire’s farthest African reach at Volubilis
- Wander the blue streets of Chefchaouen
- Marvel at the intricate detail of the Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca
- Experience Jemaa el-Fna in Marrakech—Africa’s busiest square
- 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking.
- You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations.
- Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended, or modified as you wish.
- Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation.
This 5 Days Morocco imperial cities Tour itinerary is only suggested, so if you have different travel plans, ideas, please contact us by email or phone and we organize your custom Marrakech to desert tour.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Good walking shoes.