5 Days Berber Villages and High Atlas Trekking and 5 Days Hiking in the Atlas Mountains are the best way to spend 5 days exploring the high atlas Berber villages of the Atlas Mountains on foot. A hike amidst the cool vegetation of juniper and pine trees is a perfect way to rejuvenate your mind and body. Let’s Go to Trekking in Morocco across deep gorges, gushing river streams, and groves of cherry and walnut trees, as your guide takes you on a great walk up and down the beautiful hills.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Marrakesh Morocco|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at 7:45 AM for a prompt departure at 8 AM.|
5 days exploring the high atlas Berber villages Highlights:
Duration: 5 Days.
Destination: from Marrakech to Atlas trek.
Best Season: All year-round.
Transportation: Private Vehicle.
Group Size: 1 person, Maximum 30.
- 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking.
- You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations.
- Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended, or modified as you wish.
- Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation.
This Marrakech private tour itinerary is only suggested, so if you have different travel plans, ideas, please contact us by email or phone and we organize your custom Marrakech to desert tour.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Personnel First-aid Kit.
- Water bottle.
- Soft-sided bag.
- Towel & all personal toiletries.
- Good walking boots and socks.
- Trekking pants.
- Lightweight waterproof over-trousers / rain-pants.
- Underwear / Long johns / T-shirts.
- waterproof jacket.