Venture and come to Morocco to experience a unique 4 Days Morocco Mountain Biking in the Atlas through the high Atlas mountains and its narrow roads. The great Atlas mountain range runs through North Africa and the Sahara desert, with peaks that surpass 4,000 meters of altitude. As it passes through Morocco, there are valleys and narrow passages of great scenic beauty, such as the pass of Tizi n’Tmatert, a pass of 2,300 meters.
Also known as Tichka High, it is the highest road crossing in North Africa. This narrow passage links Marrakech with the city of Ouarzazate and is known for being the door to the Sahara desert. A road that delights tourists and lovers of high mountain biking, shire with Mountain people there Culture during your stay in Berber house for overnight,
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please be ready at 7:45 for a prompt departure at 8:00 AM.|
4-Day Atlas Mountain Biking Tour from Marrakesh Highlights:
Duration: 4 Days Bike in Atlas atlas.
Destination: the Atlas Mountains.
Best Season: All year-round.
Transportation: Private Vehicle.
Group Size: 1 person, Maximum 30.
- 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking.
- You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations.
- Excursions & Tours can be shortened, extended, or modified as you wish.
- Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Personnel First-aid Kit.
- Water bottle.
- Soft-sided bag.
- Towel & all personal toiletries.
- Good walking boots and socks.
- Trekking pants.
- Lightweight waterproof over-trousers / rain-pants.
- Underwear / Long johns / T-shirts.
- waterproof jacket.