This 3 Days Atlas Mountains and Berber Villages to and from Marrakech provides the opportunity to encounter Moroccan village life firsthand as you make your way to the home of a Berber family in the High Atlas mountains. The rural, scenic walking is a welcome contrast to the hectic atmosphere of Moroccan cities. After spending a great time enjoying a meal and experiencing village life, you’ll have a good sense of the beauty and hospitality of Berber’s indigenous people. on this perfect trip, you will have a real experience. Depending on your fitness level, we offer three different Berber Villages 3 Day Trek from Marrakech trips. The first includes about 4-5 hours of walking every day, the second includes 2-4 hours of walking every day, and the third includes very little walking, visiting a local village accessible by Mule ride. All three include visiting a Berber family and the chance to see Berber village life firsthand.
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please be ready at 7:30 AM for a prompt departure at 7:45 AM|
Berber Villages 3 Day Trek from Marrakech:
Duration: 3 Days.
Destination: High Atlas mountains.
Best Season: All year-round.
Transportation: Private Vehicle.
Group Size: Min 2 person, Maximum 50.
- 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking.
- You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations.
- Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended, or modified as you wish.
- Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation.
- The option of lodging with a Berber family for a night. By choosing rural tourism, you support the local economy, by generating incomes for the inhabitants
This itinerary is only suggested, so if you have different travel plans, ideas, please contact us by email or phone and we organize your custom Marrakech to Toubkal and Atlas mountains tour.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Personnel First-aid Kit.
- Water bottle.
- Soft-sided bag.
- Towel & all personal toiletries.
- Good walking boots and socks.
- Trekking pants.
- Lightweight waterproof over-trousers / rain-pants.
- Underwear / Long johns / T-shirts.
- waterproof jacket.