a 3 Day Mt Toubkal Round Trek via Azzaden Valley all around are the jagged peaks of the High Atlas stretching as far as you can see in every direction. 3 Days classic to Toubkal Ascent Trek The trek of choice for those who simply want to summit the highest mountain in North Africa, Jebel Toubkal 4167m. From Imlil, we will take you directly up to the refuge Tamsoulte for the night. Aguelzim mountain pass at 3,560m is located above the Azzaden valley to the Toubkal Refuge and offers stunning views over the Atlas summit.
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please be ready at 7:30 AM for a prompt departure at 7:45 AM|
3 Day Atlas Mountains and Berber Villages Trek from Marrakech:
Duration: 3 Days.
Destination: High Atlas mountains.
Best Season: All year-round.
Transportation: Private Vehicle.
Group Size: Min 2 person, Maximum 50.
- 24/7 Customer service & instant confirmation for your booking.
- You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations.
- Excursions & Circuits can be shortened, extended, or modified as you wish.
- Departure everyday Guarantee & recovery of & to your accommodation.
- The option of lodging with a Berber family for a night. By choosing rural tourism, you support the local economy, by generating incomes for the inhabitants
This itinerary is only suggested, so if you have different travel plans, ideas, please contact us by email or phone and we organize your custom Marrakech to Toubkal and Atlas mountains tour.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Personnel First-aid Kit.
- Water bottle.
- Soft-sided bag.
- Towel & all personal toiletries.
- Good walking boots and socks.
- Trekking pants.
- Lightweight waterproof over-trousers / rain-pants.
- Underwear / Long johns / T-shirts.
- waterproof jacket.